Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Had a bad day ...

Hannah has a thing lately where any time we go somewhere or do something fun she'll say "I had a great day."

Well, Monday wasn't such a great day. Hannah and I were headed to school in Julie's car, when it blew a tire on the interstate.

I was thinking I was going to have to get it towed, so I called a towing service. The guy wound up coming and changing the tire, so at least I didn't have to do that.

Well the whole time we were waiting Hannah sat in her carseat and watched the Rugrats on Netflix on my iPhone. She would keep asking if we weren't stuck anymore.

Finally, everything was finished, and we were getting back on the interstate. I was thinking of logistical things, so I wasn't really paying attention to her.

Hannah: You had a great day daddy?

Me: Uh huh.

She then kept repeating it, or so I thought, and I kept saying "Uh huh" when suddenly she screamed:

"ASK ME IF I HAD A GREAT DAY DADDY!"

Me: Did you have a great day Hannah?

Hannah (in a singsong voice): Noooooot yeeeeeeeet

No comments:

Post a Comment