Sorry I've gotten a bit behind here. Have been waiting on someone to send some photos from some other stuff we've done and they have yet to deliver.
So Thursday Hannah and I were driving to school. I take her every Tuesday and Thursday morning then head to Auburn, where I usually wind up in the library for a couple hours before my three classes.
So here's what Hannah had to say about things (and, as the title suggests, this is as close to an actual conversation as I think I've ever come with her).
Hannah: I'm going to school and I'll have fun.
Me: Yeah it will be fun, but you'll learn, too.
Hannah: Daddy goes to school, too.
Me: That's right, I do.
Hannah: Does daddy play at school?
Me: No we don't play at my school we just learn.
Hannah: ... (quite long pregnant pause) You learn about letters?
Me (chuckling): Yeah, we learn about letters.
Hannah: I learn about letters, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment