Julie, Hannah and I went to the doctor today to get an ultrasound for Libby (Due Nov. 22). Hannah watched intently as the ultrasound technician worked Julie over, typed on the computer and showed us the images.
This afternoon, Julie gchatted me to tell me Hannah was giving her an ultrasound, using a few blocks stuck together to rub on her belly, pretending to type on the computer.
When she was done, Hannah simply said "Everything looks good." (the same thing the ultrasound tech said)
Hannah has developed an extremely vibrant imagination over the last year or so. She says and does things that can be both maddening and quite funny. I'll be using this blog to talk about those things. At some point in the not too distant future, the blog will include things Libby says, too.
I'll post some facebook status updates I've made of Hannah sayings soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment